After surveying your Seniors, the Milton Eagles PTO Senior Events committee is so excited about the fun and memorable events planned for your Senior! Your Senior dues of $100 funds 100% of our budget and provides your Senior with an experience that is second to none. It also provides your Senior with a Student PTO Membership and supports the following events:
- Special Senior Banner: Will be signed by all Seniors and displayed at all Senior events.
- Senior Snack Days: Upgraded treats honoring the Seniors throughout the year.
- Mardi Gras Celebration: Lunch time party exclusively for the senior class in March.
- Senior Breakfast: Special meal honoring the seniors during their last week at MHS.
- Senior Slideshow/DVD: This Memory Slideshow is shown immediately after the Senior Breakfast.
Seniors who pay their dues will receive a DVD copy of the slideshow.
- Red Envelopes: At the Senior Breakfast, each Senior receives their own Red Envelope containing well wishes from family and friends.
- Senior Celebration: Flashback Field Day!! Seniors will have a fun-filled day of all their favorite activities from past field days.
- Senior Giving Day: Seniors will be bused to local charities for a day of service.
The Senior Class will be starting what we hope will become a tradition for all Senior Classes. They were 100% in support of this idea in our survey. Your Seniors are so awesome. Another wonderful idea they will leave behind for MHS!
In order to participate it is imperative that we receive your dues as soon as possible. Please note all Senior
Dues must be paid by Nov. 1, 2017!! These events are front loaded from a cost and planning perspective and we must have the funds to plan accordingly. If you need financial assistance please contact:
Pay your dues on or before August 7, 2017 and you will be entered into a drawing for a free parking pass (Parking pass fee will be reimbursed to the lucky winner!)
All Senior dues must be paid on or before November 1, 2017 and you will be entered into a second
drawing for a Prom Package!
Please submit your payment as soon as possible so we can budget accordingly. If you would like to make an extra monetary donation to cover those students with financial hardships, we would be very appreciative.
- Thursday, August 2
- Friday, August 3
- Wednesday, August 8
- Friday, August 17
- Friday, September 14
- Friday, September 21
- Friday, October 19